Nine Worlds 2018 will be running 10th-12th of August at the Novotel London West
UPDATE 4th JUNE - WE'RE STILL TAKING APPLICATIONS, BUT THEY WILL BE ADDED TO THE WAIT LIST AS THE VENDOR HALL IS PRETTY MUCH FULL. ALSO, NOTE THAT WE HAVE NO SPECIAL PROVISION FOR SELF-SELLING ARTISTS. PLEASE APPLY EITHER AS A FULL TIME VENDOR OR A POP-UP VENDOR INSTEAD.
This year at Nine Worlds vendors will be located in the convention space, meaning lots of footfall for you and your stalls! There will be enough room for 20-30 stalls. We are expecting over 1000 attendees for each of the three days. The vendors hall will be open Friday afternoon and all of Saturday and Sunday.
This form is for everyone who is interested in exhibiting or selling at the 2018 event. Please read the information given below and complete our application form. Be aware this is an initial application to help us with selection and does not form a contract or take payment.
Some notes on applying for a table
- The application is via Google Form. You will be emailed a copy of your application, for reference.
- We're looking at different rates and options for full-time vendors, attendee pop-ups, indie authors, artists, and fan tables.
- As a rough guide, a full time vendor could expect to pay £95 per table for the full three days, including VAT.
- For vendor hall pitches, space is measured in six foot tables, which are provided.
- Power is available in the vendors hall, but we'll need to use extension cords so it may be limited.
- You will be responsible for providing backing boards and removing rubbish.
- Food and drink brought from off site should not be consumed at the hotel.
- Please no use of copyrighted materials unless the correct rights have been purchased.